Skip to content
New Science Dog Course!
About “Dog Food Smarts”
The Making, Marketing, and Safety of Today’s Foods for Dogs
- This is the third core course of the The Science Dog Core Courses (Basics of Canine Nutrition, Puppies to Seniors, and Dog Food Smarts). Take all three to earn your Masters Class Certificate in Canine Nutrition!
- EIght chapters and 66 lessons examine dog food history; homemade, traditional and innovative foods; marketing claims and appeals; regulation and safety; dog food evaluation and selection and more!
- Video lectures, readings, recorded webinars and knowledge checks keep material interesting and support students with different learning styles
- Unlimited 6-month access to this completely self-paced course, plus Q/A and discussion sessions with the instructor and other students
- Students who complete the course receive a certificate of achievement to help pet professionals advance their careers and to market their knowledge to clients
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available with IAABC, CPDT, KPA, and PPAB