- Eight chapters and 57 lessons covering feeding management for all life stages – puppies, adulthood, reproducing females, performance and working dogs, feeding behavior, and more!
- Video lectures, readings, recorded webinars and knowledge checks keep material interesting and support students with different learning styles
- Unlimited 6-month access plus Q/A sessions with the instructor and other students; receive a certificate of achievement to help advance your career and market your knowledge to clients
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available with IAABC (pending), CPDT (trainers, 12 units; behavior consultants, pending), KPA (pending), and PPAB (20 units)
- “Puppies to Seniors” is the second in the Science Dog’s three-course core series. The first core course,”Basics of Canine Nutrition” is recommended, but not required, for enrollment in this course
“Basics of Canine Nutrition”
Course Fee: $149.00
Click Here to Register